25 Apr Call for capacity building consultancy
Launch of call: 25.05.2022
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2022
Deadline to submit questions: 15.05.2022
Swiss Cultural Fund has the pleasure to announce the open call for capacity building consultancy.
Under the Capacity Building pillar there are included Training Packages for the Local Grant Applicants:
- Training Package 1 including nutshells courses into:
- Writing a grant proposal;
- Understanding SCF calls and application process;
- Use of digital tools in Art and Culture to document and promote cultural events and artistic products.
- Training Package 2 including nutshells courses into:
- Project management under SCF support;
- Event organization and logistics;
- Communication strategy;
- Financial management;
- Narrative and financial reporting.
This Program is designed to provide trainings on how to write project proposals with cultural backgrounds and how to use technology in this field, for the young artists, organizations and other sectorial stakeholders, and equip them with the knowledge and tools required to achieve excellence in cultural grant applications. The trainings are aimed to be fit for the local art community.
The Capacity Building instrument especially targets potential emerging artists with innovative initiatives that will be interested to apply for the projects under the local calls for proposal, which will be issued during this project or other similar-related projects.
If you are interested to apply, please download the application guidelines in the link below.